We are closely following guidelines from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and respective local health agencies where we have operations. We are committed to the health and safety of our guests, as their health and safety are of paramount importance to us.
- Disinfectant floor mats are located at the Parkview Green building entrance to sanitize the shoes.
- Personal body temperature check is conducted at hotel entry points, and sanitizers are available.
- All public washroom facilities are equipped with anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizers.
- Using ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- All colleagues are equipped with personal protective equipment, practice strict personal hygiene and safety precautions at work and stay at home if they are unwell.
- Hourly sanitization of high traffic public areas and touch-points.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness center.
- Disinfect the fresh air fan system and the filter every day, and clean every week, to ensure the in-room fresh air and A\C quality.
- Limousine is disinfected before and after each use.
- Key cards and touch point collaterals will be sanitized after every use.
- Guests to fill in health and travel declaration forms.
- Incoming luggage and parcels will be disinfected.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers are available for guests to use during guest's stay.
- Enhanced daily hotel’s linen with special disinfectant processes that sanitizes laundry hygienically by professional staff with stringent measure.
- Guest laundry is handled with individual packaging to avoid contamination.
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Every guest room is thoroughly disinfected after each check out including the use of a disinfecting mist machine.
Food & Beverage:
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces.
- Continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Breakfast will be served at George's Restaurant from 6:30 to 11:00 daily.
- George's Bar is temporarily closed. You may share with our Front Desk your drink preference upon check-in and we will arrange our In Room Dining to deliver your drink to your room.